This battery terminal is designed for use with 1 Gauge battery cable, and 3/8" (M10) Bolts.
The Quick Cable Die-Cast Battery Terminals are the only battery connectors that exceed SAE Standards, are cUL listed and made in the United States of America. They are composed of a cast copper alloy and are tin-plated for added conductivity and corrosion resistance. The Quick Cable's construction methods boast a 25-times better conductivity than the typical SAE standards J163 and J1811 - and are finalized with permanent, indelible and readable gauge and polarity, stamped on the clamp itself. RoHS Compliant.
- Wire Size : 3/0 AWG
- Terminal Material : Tin-Plated Cast-Copper
- Max Voltage Rating : 600 Volts
- Polarity : Universal
- Terminal Style : Insert/Stud
- Raised pad prevents shorts.
- High conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 25 times better than SAE conductivity standard J163 and j1811.
- Permanent, indelible, readable gauge and polarity stamped on terminal.
- Perfectly centered bolt holes that improve clamp efficiency and strength.
- Smooth contact surface provides greater conductivity.
- Compatible with standard industry crimper.
- Barrel chamfered for easy wire entry.
- UL STD 486A and cUL, when applied with Quick Crimp 250 (4255, 4255M, 4255R and 4255MR Standard and ratchet Versions.)
- Made in U.S.A.
Manufacturer Profile : The Quick Cable Corporation
Quick Cable is the leading manufacturer of connectors, cable, cable assemblies, and tools for the energy storage industry. They are DC (Direct Current) specialists. Their components, assemblies, and systems are used wherever high performance and reliability are critical, in power generation, renewable energy, transportation, construction, logistics, and aviation. Quick Cable battery enclosures, racks and containment systems, together with related battery maintenance and safety products, assure the safe and optimal use of energy storage. Quick Cable engineers and manufactures their products in the United States and Canada and distribute globally.
|Product Name||Straight Side Battery Terminal | Universal | 3/0 AWG|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov