Sea Foam Marine Pro is a blend of cleaning and lubricating petroleum ingredients that can be used safely in all gasoline and ethanol fuels, marine engines, 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke engines, inboard and outboard.
MARINE PRO is a complete fuel system treatment. Use in every tank as a fuel system cleaning, upper engine lubricant, and to help protect critical engine areas from the corrosive effects of ethanol and water. This product does not contain alcohol.
ADD TO FUEL :
Just pour the Sea Foam Marine Pro in your fuel tank to clean and lubricate your entire fuel system. It works through residues and deposits from fuel passageways, intake valves, pistons and chamber areas. For best results, add to every tank of fuel.
Use of Sea Foam helps :
- Clean fuel injectors and carburetor jets.
- Clean fuel residues and upper engine deposits.
- Lubricate upper cylinders.
- Reduce long-term engine wear.
- Prevent corrosion caused by Ethanol and Water.
- Stabilize tank fuel for up to 2 years!
- For best cleaning results, add to a low or partially filled tank of fuel; this increases the concentration.
- For regular fuel system maintenance, 1 can treats up to 30 gallons (1 ounce per 1.5 Gallons of gasoline). When a greater cleaning concentration is needed, use 2 or more ounces per gallon.
- For Professional cleaning machines, use 50/50 mixed with gas.
- Use 100% MARINE PRO when priming marine fuel filters.
- For 2-stroke pre-mix; add 2 ounces of SeaFoam per gallon.
TO STABILIZE FUEL / SEASONAL STORAGE
Use 1 ounce per 1 gallon of fuel. Sea Foam Marine Pro works to stabilize stored fuel for up to 2 years. For seasonal storage, it works best when added while fuel is fresh.
Manufacturer Profile : Sea Foam
Sea Foam Sales Company was born with a focus on safe and effective products that help engines and equipment run cleaner and last longer. The Sea Foam story began in the 1930s, when Fred Fandrei, a salesman in the petroleum industry, wanted to spend more time fishing than fixing his outboard motor because of fuel-related problems. With the goal of finding the perfect petroleum blend, Fred created a formula that would stop fuel from going bad and help his motor run better. The formula became quite popular among his fishing friends. He began selling it to local fishermen in beer bottles and quart jars, naming the formula "Sea Foam" after a friend in Florida called and asked for some of that "Sea Foam stuff."
|Product Name||SeaFoam Marine PRO | 20 Ounce|
|Brand||GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLY|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov