This product is for 1-foot of 4 gauge, bonded Black & Red cable, typically used in "Jumper-Cables". Multiple quantities will be sent in continuous feet unless specified in the order comments; up-to a total length of 100-feet. If you require lengths greater than 100-feet, please give us a call at 888-562-9501.
- Make up your own booster cables, for heavy duty clamps
- Can be used with SB and SY type "Forklift" connectors for plug in convenience
- Abrasion-resistant for years of dependable service
- Insulation stays flexible in cold weather
- Bonded cable resists tangling
- Color-coded for polarity identification
- Temperature rated to -40°F (-40°C)
- Rated 50 Volts
- Fine-stranded copper conductor for maximum conductivity and flexibility
Manufacturer Profile : Bee Wire & Cable
Bee Wire & Cable was established in 1979 and has since then, been a private company for creating Wire and Cables in California. Growing to become a major supplier and manufacturer of wire for all fields, Bee Wire & Cable has been excelling in their area of expertise, with their main goal never changing; to become one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of Primary Wire in the United States.
|Product Name||QuickCable: 4 Gauge Black & Red Jumper Cable | Per Foot | Part# 4/2|
|Brand||BEE WIRE & CABLE, INC.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov