ECCO 500 Series Back-Up Alarm | 12-24 Volt | 97db(A)| Surface Mounted Reverse Alarm
The ECCO Back-Up Alarm model number 520, is a 500 series, compact profile alarm with a tonal alarm type. The 500 Series are known to be the most compact and popular line of back-up alarms. The 500 Series provides a cost-effective warning solution with ECCO quality and reliability. A glass-filled nylon housing with epoxy-encapsulated electronics provide exceptional durability and protection against moisture, dust and vibration.
- Voltage : 12-24 Volts
- Amperage : 0.2 Amps
- Decibels : 97 dB(A)
- Alarm Sound : Tonal (SRC)
- Operating Temperatures : -40°F to +185°F ( -40°C to +85°C )
- Mount Style : Bolt ( 2 or 4 )
- Connections : 8-32 Stud ( 2 )
- Approvals : SAE J994 Type C, CE, R10, UL, AMECA, IP65
- Warranty : 2 Year ( Manufacturer )
- Compact size and universal mounting bracket maximizes location options.
- Self Grounding (except model 575).
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture and vibration.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon housing.
Manufacturer Profile : ECCO Safety Group
ECCO is the North American Division and also the headquarters of the ECCO Safety Group. ECCO (North America) operates from a custom built 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Boise, Idaho. There, they service the aftermarket, OEM and private label customers across the globe in a wide range of markets including mining, construction, towing, utilities, municipalities and Emergency Services.