The Pollak Aftermarket 11-851 is a rugged sing-pole connector socket that has a continuous duty capacity of 300 amps, and is ideal for many power applications. Some examples of these are : Trucks, Agricultural equipment, utility vehicles, winches, light aircraft ground equipment, and more! The connector is interchangeable with competitive brands.
- Current Rate : 300 Amps (Continuous-Duty)
- Rugged single pole connector.
- Rated for 300 continuous duty amps.
- Removable terminal pin for easy soldering.
- Corrosion resistant plating.
- Slotted mounting holes on receptacle for ease of assembly.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov