The Pollak 11-762 is a rubber boot designed to protect the wires on your trailer sockets. It will aid in sealing against dust and moisture. 2.5 Inches long, and for a cable diameter of 0.460 to 0.720. Fits Pollak Aftermarket part numbers : 11-852, 11-700, 11-900, 11-704, and 11-904.
FITS POLLAK PART NUMBERS
- 11-852 : Single-Pole, 300 Amp connector plug
- 11-700 : 7-Way Standard plug
- 11-900 : 7-Way Heavy-Duty, Weather Beater plug
- 11-704 : 7-Way Nylon Heavy-Duty plug
- 11-904 : 7-Way Nylon Heavy-Duty, Weather Beater plug
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
This product can potentially expose you to chemicals such as lead,
which is know to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov