The Pollak 12-707 (Plastic Car-End Trailer Socket) eliminates rusting and poor appearance of the standard metal sockets most use on their applications. Although metal sockets are more durable, the Pollak plastic Car-End sockets are nothing to simply skip over. Heavy-Duty construction, vinyl inserts to prevent dirt & moisture, unique interior design that prevents shorting out, a safety latch to prevent accidental pull-away and being color coded to RV1 standards, these sockets are made to last and give your trailer a good, solid connection to the vehicle.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 12-Volts
- Amperage : 30 Amps
- Designed for 12-volt applications.
- Plastic : Eliminates rusting and poor appearance.
- Equipped with vinyl inserts to keep out dirt and moisture.
- Unique interior design that eliminates shorting out.
- Interior design prevents internal short-circuiting.
- Safety latch to prevent damage from accidental pull-away.
- Color coded to RV1 standards.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
|Product Name||Pollak Plastic 7-Blade RV Socket | Car End Only|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov