The Pollak 51-304 is a Battery Master Disconnect switch designed for 12 VDC vehicles (Truck, Automotive, Marine, RV) to disconnect all circuitry to reduce possibility of theft or accidental electrical fires. Available in keyed or lever versions, with or without indexing pins, and various sizes of terminal studs.
- Silver-Plated contacts.
- Single piece Housing (Die-Cast).
- Large die-cast lever for ease of use.
- Two 3/8" copper studs for quick and reliable connections.
- Mounts to panels of up to 1/4 inch thick.
- Voltage : 6 to 36 Volts
- Amperage : 180 Continuous Amps
- In-Rush Amperage : 1,000 Amps
- Number of Terminals : 2
- Terminal Type : 3/8" Copper Stud
- Mounting Stem : 1/2" Long | 3/4" in Diameter
NOTE:Mounting nuts not to exceed 12-foot pounds of torque.
- Over-all Length : 4 3/8" (Approximate)
- Over-all Diameter : 2 5/8" (Approximate)
Manufacturer Profile : Pollak AfterMarket
Since 1909, Pollak has provided the transportation industry with innovative designs, reliable manufacturing, high quality standards, competitive pricing and low life cycle costs. Pollak is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned Q1 preferred status at Ford, General Motors' Mark of Excellence, Chrysler's Gold Pentastar, Navistar V and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEM's.
|Product Name||Pollak Master Disconnect Switch | 6-36 Volt, 180 Amp|
|Brand||STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov