The Pollak 51-916 is a Battery Master Disconnect switch (Keyed) designed for 12-volt use. There are many various reasons one would wish for a Master Disconnect switch. From preventing theft of the vehicle to simple maintenance, the battery master disconnect has so many different reasons and ideas behind it, that it's more sometimes referred to as the "Master Switch", as it will cut all power to the system. The Pollak 51-302 was designed for BATTERY USE only, and do not recommend utilizing it for different purposes.
- Comes with 2 Keys.
- Individually sealed contacts.
- Single piece Housing (Die-Cast).
- Large die-cast lever for ease of use.
- Two 3/8" copper studs for quick and reliable connections.
- Conforms to requirements of UL #558.
- Mounts to panels of up to 1/4" thick.
- Voltage : 6 to 36 Volts
- Amperage : 180 Continuous Amps
- In-Rush Amperage : 1,000 Amps
- Number of Terminals : 2
- Terminal Type : 3/8" Copper Stud
- Over-all Length : 4 3/8" (Approximate)
- Over-all Diameter : 2 5/8" (Approximate)
- Mounting Stem : 1/2" Long | 3/4" in Diameter
NOTE: Mounting muts not to exceed 12-foot pounds of torque.
Manufacturer Profile : Pollak AfterMarket
Since 1909, Pollak has provided the transportation industry with innovative designs, reliable manufacturing, high quality standards, competitive pricing and low life cycle costs. Pollak is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned Q1 preferred status at Ford, General Motors' Mark of Excellence, Chrysler's Gold Pentastar, Navistar V and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEM's.
|Product Name||Pollak Keyed Battery Master Disconnect Switch | 6-36 Volt, 180 Amp|
|Brand||STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS|
|Custom Stock Status||<b></b>|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov