The Pollak 11-404 is Pollak's Heavy-Duty, 4-Pole connector socket that incorperates an extended exterior and socket, to conceal your terminals. It's unique cable clamp prevents chafing and gives more cable support than most competitors. Dust and water resistant, polarized and accepts up-to 12 gauge wire.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 12 to 24 Volts
- Amperes : 35 Amps
- Extended exterior and socket, conceals terminals.
- Unique cable clamp prevents chafing and gives move cable support.
- Stainless Steel Spring Cable Guard.
- Dust and Water resistant.
- Heavy-Duty 4-way terminals accept up to 12 gauge wire.
- Two 1/4 inch mounting holes - 1-7/8 inches on center. Mounts through 1-3/8 inch diameter hole.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov