The Pollak 11-721 is a heavy duty, 7 split-pin trailer socket composed of die-cast zinc. This specially designed trailer socket is equipped with many features, including a optimum slant mount and drain slot, to rid the unit of accumulated moisture.
- Voltage : 12 to 28 Volts
- Amperes : 40 Amps (Continuous)
- 2 hole Mounting.
- Spring loaded cover.
- Meets & exceeds all standards of SAE J650.
- Composed of die-cast zinc.
- Self Grounding unit.
- Floating pins for ease of alignment and maximum contact!
- Optimum slant mount with drain slot - to rid accumulated moisture.
- Two 1/4 inch diameter mounting holes : 2-7/8 inch diameter from center.
- Mounts through a 2 inch diameter hole.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
|Product Name||Pollak 7 Split-Pin Trailer Socket (Slant Mount)|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov