The Pollak 11-739 is a 7 split-pin trailer tow socket designed to provide easy serviceability of the circuit breakers for this system. The 11-739 comes with a circuit breaker, and is primarily used in systems that need an easily replaced breaker. With its base plate and back plate made from a rugged glass filled nylon, it is a heavy duty socket and resists breaking. The bottom lip has been extended to allow for better plug and cable support, and has a drain hole incorporated into the housing to allow accumulated moisture to escape. The Pollak 11-739 is one of the many sockets produced by the company that accepts the widest range of wire gauges from #14 wire to #8.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 6 to 28 Volts
- Amperage : 30 Amps
- 7 Split-Pin Round Socket.
- 30 Amp Max Load.
- Base and back plate made from rugged glass filled nylon.
- Glass filled nylon nose box offers more durability and weight saving features.
- Bottom lip extension to allow better plug and cable support.
- Housing equipped with drain hole to allow accumulated moisture to drain.
- Accepts wire from #14 to #8.
- Accepts all plugs conforming to SAE J560 specifications.
- Ground may be tied to any screw mounting to rear of terminal plate.
- Designed to provide easy serviceability of circuit breakers.
- Accepts all plugs conforming to SAE J560 Specifications.
It is recommended by Pollak that the positive feed be attached to the auxiliary post on the circuit breaker.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.