The Pollak 12-702 is a traditional, metal tow socket for the 7-RV blade style. Heavily plated for maximum weather and corrosion resistance, Stainless-Steel cover spring, and Jumbo welded pistol grip. It's unique safety latch prevents damage from accidental pull-away, and is equipped specially designed vinyl inserts to keep out dirt and moisture. This socket is color coded to RV1 standards.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Amperage : 30 Amps
- Heavily plated for maximum weather and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel cover spring.
- Unique safety latch to prevent accidental pull-away.
- Interior design that eliminates shorting out.
- Non-corroding & shock-resistant interior.
- Color coded to RV1 standards.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.