The Pollak 12-706 is a plastic connector that eliminates rusting, poor appearance, and difficulty in plug removal. With it's designed dual-grips, this plug is easy to remove from your tow sockets.
The 12-706 is equipped with vinyl inserts to keep out dirt and moisture, and boasts an interior design that prevents short-circuiting.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Eliminates rusting.
- Eliminates poor appearance.
- Vinyl inserts to keep out dirt and moisture.
- Interior design prevents shorting-out.
- Safety latch to prevent damage from accidental pull-away.
- Color coded to RV1 standards.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.