The Pollak 12-702 is a traditional metal 7-RV blade connector. Heavily plated for maximum weather and corrosion resistance. Stainless steel cover spring, Jumbo-welded Pistol Grip, unique safety latch to prevent damage with accidental pull-aways, and specially designed vinyl inserts keep out dirt and moisture.
This special Pollak trailer plug also comes color coded to RVI standards. The 12-702 is also equipped with non-corroding, shock-resistant interiors with unique terminal reinforcer dams that eliminate short circuiting by preventing contact from spreading. It's center pin is designed to take 8 gauge wire for battery charging systems.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Ampere Rating : 30 Amps
- Heavily plated for maximum weather and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless Steel cover spring.
- Jumbo welded pistol grip.
- Unique safety latch to prevent accidental pull-away.
- Unique interior design that eliminates shorting out.
- Non-corroding & shock-resistant interior.
- Color coded to RV1 standards.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.