The Pollak Aftermarket 11-902 is a Weather-Beater plug and spring-coil cable guard that meets and exceeds all standards of SAE J560. Equipped with floating pins for ease of alignment and maximum contact, they will accept the widest range of wire gauges from 16 Gauge, all the way to 8 gauge wire.
It's tapered design fits comfortably and conveniently for easy hand-position pulling with it's two jumbo finger pull grips and hang-up holes.
The Pollak 11-902 is also equipped with high-impact Cycolac interior with an extended lip for easy removal and replacement. Sold brass terminal screw and Weather-Beater seal accommodates 0.450 minimum wire diameter.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 6 to 28 Volts
- Amperage : 40 Amps
- Meets and Exceeds SAE J560 specifications.
- Weather-Beater : Seals accommodate 0.450 minimum wire diameter.
- Floating pins for ease of alignment and maximum contact.
- Accepts wire gauges from 16 gauge to 8 gauge.
- Stainless-Steel Coil spring cable guard.
- Jumbo-Finger Positive-Pull handles.
- Sold brass terminal screws.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov