The Pollak 12-716 is a connector/adapter used to convert a 7-pole RV Blade style connector, and turn it into a 4-wire flat tow connector.
- Converts 7-pole blade (RV) connector plugs to a 4-wire flat.
- Allows one vehicle to tow either a camper or a boat trailer, without electrical brakes.
- Connects Ground, Left-Turn, Right-Turn and brake brake lights.
- Tethered cap for protection from sand, dirt, and/or moisture intrusion.
- Non-corrosive nylon shell and insert.
- Eliminates makeshift jumpers.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
|Product Name||Pollak 7-Blade to 4-Wire Flat Adapter Plug|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov