The Pollak 31-610 is a heavy-duty, 4-Position ignition switch that is Key operated and built to last well beyond it's 50,000 cycle life-span. It's heavy-duty construction doesn't apply just to the shell of the switch, but all parts that make it, including it's heavy-duty internal contacts. The Key of the switch moves with firm, yet noticeable changes - and will spring-return to the "ON" position, when released from the "START" position.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Positions : Four
- Keys Included : 2
- Key Code Used : Universal
- Key Removable? : Yes (in OFF Position)
- Terminal Type : Stud (#10-32)
Typical Amperage Ratings at 14 volts
- Ignition Terminal : 8 Amps
- Accessory Terminal : 30 Amps Inductive (10 Gauge Wire used).
- Start Terminal (Make) : 75 Amps
- Start Terminal (Break) : 20 Amps
- Position 1 : Accessory
- Position 2 : Off
- Position 3 : On / Accessory
- Position 4 : Start / Ignition - Spring loaded to Position 3.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
|Product Name||Pollak 4-Position Ignition Switch | Keyed|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov