The Pollak 11-403 is a 4-Pole, heavy-duty trailer plug, equipped with a stainless steel spring cable guard. It's unique cable clamp system prevents chafing and gives your cables more support, and saves on installation time. With this plug's water and dust resistance, polarized terminals that accept up-to 12 Gauge wire and it's integral design to never shakes loose, this plug is built to handle more than it's "fair share" of use.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 12 to 24 Volts
- Amperes : 35 Amps
- 4-pole unit.
- Zinc Die-Cast body.
- Dust and water resistant.
- Polarized for proper wiring.
- Terminals accept up to 12 gauge wire.
- integral finger grips for positive pull.
- Extended exterior and socket to conceal terminals.
- Never shakes loose, good, clean, & solid connections.
- Stainless Steel Spring Cable Guard.
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Aftermarket is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned "Q1 preferred status" at Ford, "The Mark of Excellence" by General Motors, "Gold Pentastar" from Chrysler, "Navistar V" and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEMs.
|Product Name||Pollak 4-Pole Heavy-Duty Trailer Plug | w/ Cable Guard|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov