The Pollak 54-120 is a 12 volt, 20 Amp single pole Thermal Type 1 circuit breaker with metal base. It hosts an Automatic cycling Reset which means once the fault or power is removed from the system, the circuit breaker will reset itself - but will remain "tripped" as long as it is powered and the fault exists.
- Voltage : 12 Volts
- Amperage : 20 Amps
- Storage Temperature : -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C)
- Operating Temperature : -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- Metal Base.
- Cycling Automatic Reset.
- Single Pole, Thermal Type I.
- Complies with SAE Standard J553.
- Body Length : 1.24" (31.5mm)
- Body Width : 0.79" (20.10mm)
- Body Height : 0.64" (16.30mm) - Without Posts
Manufacturer Profile :
Pollak Engineering is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned Q1 preferred status at Ford, General Motors' Mark of Excellence, Chrysler's Gold Pentastar, Navistar V and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEM's.
|Product Name||Pollak 20 Amp Circuit Breaker : Thermal Type I|
|Brand||COOPER BUSSMANN LLC|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov