Add-A-Circuit fuse holders are ingenious devices that allow for the quick and easy installation of additional 12 volt accessories without the need for splicing. They easily plug into an existing fuse holder to protect the original circuits and provide a wire lead for a new circuit.
- For ATC Fuse
- Rated for 10 Amps at 12 Volts
- Plug Into An Existing Fuse Block
- Use Wire Lead for Added (New) Circuit
- Provides One Fuse To Protect Original Circuit
- Provides One Fuse To Protect Added (New) Circuit
- Red 16 Gauge Wire equipped with 16-14 AWG But Connector
Manufacturer Profile : PICO ; Pacific Industrial Components Inc.
PICO Wiring Accessories is known for quality products at an affordable price. With PICO, you can count on reliable products for all your wiring needs, with a long and dependable service. From Battery Terminals and solder-less connections to OEM terminals and covers, they supply the wiring world with many different products to suit most needs.
|Product Name||PICO Add-A-Circuit | ATC Fuse Block Tap|
|Brand||PACIFIC INDUSTRIAL COMP.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov