The NOCO battery cleaner and acid detector is great for the cleaning of battery posts, terminals, boxes, trays and hold downs! Making the life of such products extended, and giving the the visual satisfaction that your products are acid corrosion free!
Nothing gets by the detector! This product is designed to detect, neutralize and clean acid build up! It's yellow foaming cleaning agent turns pink upon contact with acid, for easy identification.
- Container : 14 ounce aerosol can
- Chemical Color : Yellow (Turns pink upon acid contact)
- Approx. item weight : 1.5 Pounds
- Chemical turns pink upon contact with acid.
- Dissolves and removes corrosion.
- Neutralizes and cleans acid build up.
- Safe for use on terminals, cables, hold-downs and battery boxes.
- Can be used to detect damaged battery cases, or even small cracks in the boxes!
Manufacturer Profile : NOCO Corporation
The NOCO Company is a leading manufacturer of battery technology solutions for many businesses and government agencies around the world. NOCO is best known for creating NCP-2 for preventing battery corrosion on lead-acid batteries. For over 96 years, the NOCO brand name has been reliability and dependability. Our relentless pursuit for quality excellence is what separates NOCO from competitive brands. The Noco Company is a specialist in battery products and accessories industry. Noco products include: battery corrosion preventatives, battery cleaners, battery boxes, battery chargers, solar battery chargers, battery terminals, booster cables, battery cables and many more products.
|Product Name||NOCO Battery Cleaner & Acid Detector|
|Brand||THE NOCO COMPANY|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov