Magnum Energy Inverters ship to you for FREE, and also have special discounts available!! Please call 888-562-9501 for details!
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy - a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Safe and reliable:
The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
(Clicking upon one of the following links will open a .PDF in a new window)
- Input Battery Voltage: 9 - 17 VDC
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Frequency and Accuracy: 60 Hz 0.04%
- Continuous power output at 45° C: 2000 VA
- Inverter efficiency (peak): 89%
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and cost effective.
Pure Sine Wave:
A pure sine wave inverter produces a nearly perfect sine wave output (less than 3% total harmonic distortion) that is essentially the same as (if not better than) utility-supplied grid power.
Magnum Energy is a leading manufacturer of premium inverter/chargers for Mobile and Renewable Energy applications. With over 70 years of combined inverter manufacturing and design experience, Magnum Energy uses this experience to develop some of the industry's most reliable and advanced inverter/chargers.
|Product Name||Magnum Energy: 2000 Watt 12V Inverter ∼ 100 Amp PFC Charger|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov