Magnum Energy Inverters ship to you for FREE, and also have special discounts available!! Please call 888-562-9501 for details!
Reliable Mobile Power from Magnum Energy :
The ME Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a new generation inverter designed specifically for rugged mobile applications. The ME Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Safe and reliable:
The ME Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Install the ME Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Input Battery Voltage : 9 - 16 VDC
- Nominal Output Voltage : 120 VAC
- Output Frequency and Accuracy : 60 Hz ± 0.005%
- Continuous power output at 45°C : 2000 VA
- Inverter efficiency (peak) : 95%
- Waveform : Modified Sine Wave
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger :
Magnum Energy PFC charger is built into all of their inverter-chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger - using only 15 amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
- Modified Sine Wave output
- Automatic Power Factor Corrected (PFC) multi-stage battery charging
- RS485 standard communication protocol
- Remote and Network ports (easy connection for optional accessories)
- ON/OFF inverter-mounted switch with LED indicator
- DC terminal covers with 360 degree connection
- Field-serviceable for qualified personnel - tested repair kits available
- ETL listed to UL/cUL STDs 458, and CSA STD 22.2 107.01-01 for safety
- Automatic battery temperature compensation (using battery temperature sensor) - for optimum charging even during extreme temperature changes
- Over-current, over-temperature, and high/low battery voltage protection
What Appliances will run from a Modified Sine Wave Inverter?
Today's inverters come in two basic output waveforms: modified sine wave (which is actually a modified square wave) and pure sine wave. Modified sine wave inverters approximate a pure sine waveform and will run most appliances and electronics without any problems. These inverters are less expensive, and therefore, offer a viable alternative to more expensive pure sine inverters. The output of a modified sine wave inverter will run most electronic and household items, including but not limited to: TV, VCR, satellite dish receiver, computers, and printers. Some devices such as rechargeable power supplies for phones, drills, and other like items may not run, and could even be at risk for damage from modified sine wave inverters.
Manufacturer Profile : Magnum Energy
Magnum Energy is a leading manufacturer of premium inverter/chargers for Mobile and Renewable Energy applications. With over 70 years of combined inverter manufacturing and design experience, Magnum Energy uses this experience to develop some of the industry's most reliable and advanced inverter/chargers.
|Product Name||Magnum Energy: 2000 Watt 12V Inverter ∼ 100 Amp PFC Charger|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov