LUBEGARD Power Steering Fluid Protectant is for use with all power steering fluids, including Honda applications. It incorporates the same patented LXE (liquid wax esters) technology found in Lubegards Automatic Transmission Fluid Protectant.
Warning: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic fluids
- Prevents leaks by conditioning seals against drying and shrinking without seal swellers
- Quiets noisy power steering pumps and eliminates steering noises, whines, squeals, groans, shudder, etc.
- Ideal for systems with stiffness especially on cold mornings also known as morning sickness
- Improves responsiveness
- Extends system and fluid life by significantly reducing wear
- Restores performance to high mileage power steering systems
- Frees sticky turbines and pumps
- Smoothes operation of valves
- Effective in a wide range of temperatures providing excellent cold and high temperature performance.
- Prevents thermal and oxidative breakdown of the fluid
- Compatible with EPS systems
- Lowers operating temperatures preventing heat related problems
- Eliminates rack and pinion steering stiffness
|Product Name||LubeGard: Power Steering Fluid Protectant|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov