The Loctite 37421 is a 6-ml tube of Red 271 threadlocker for permanent, heavy-duty large fasteners that dries in 10 minutes! A permanent solution to fasten against the loosening of nuts, screws and bolts due to vibrations. Heavy-Duty formula owrks on lock studs, brushings, and large fasteners. It prevents against rusting and leaking. It also strengthens slips and light press fits. OEM Specified as 271.
- Prevents loosening of metal fasteners caused by vibrations.
- Permanent seals, prevents tampering.
- Prevents rusting of threads.
- Designed for larger fasteners 3/8" to 1" (9.5mm to 25mm).
- Adds 3,000 PSI holding power on slip and press fit assemblies.
- Prevents vibration loosening by locking and sealing metal fasteners.
- Prevents leaks.
- Torque Break/Prevail : 230/320
- Cures in 10 minutes.
Manufacturer Profile : Henkel Loctite
Henkel Loctite (Founded in 1876) is the world Market leader in adhesives, sealants and surface treatments for consumers, craftsmen and industrial applications. In North America, Henkel has about 5,700 employees in more than 50 facilities across the U.S. and Canada. Henkel has grown rapidly in North America during the past decade and now generates about 20 percent of worldwide sales in this region.
|Product Name||Loctite Threadlocker | Red 271 | Heavy-Duty|
|Brand||HENKEL LOCTITE CORP.|
|Custom Stock Status||<b></b>|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov