Developed by Littelfuse for the automotive industry, the ATO® fuse has become the original equipment circuit protection standard for foreign and domestic automobiles and trucks. Readily identifiable and easily replaced, this fuse can be specified for a variety of low voltage electronic applications.
What's the difference between Cooper Bussmann ATC fuse, and Littelfuse ATO fuse?
- ATO Fuse (Littelfuse) : These fuses have a small gap in the housing between the "blades", making it open to air, inside the fuse box; because of this, some question their use in Marine applications.
- ATC Fuse (Cooper Bussmann) : These fuses are fully encased in plastic, making them ideal for almost all applications.
- This product is an ATO Fuse pack from Littelfuse.
ATO1 Fuse Specifications
- Amperage : 4 Amp
- Voltage : 32 Volt AC/DC (fast-acting)
- Approvals : UL Listed, CSA Certified 3-30A, SAE J1284
- Length : 19.1 mm
- Width : 5.1 mm
- Height : 18.5 mm
ATO Fuse Color Index
These colors are the same for ATC style fuses.
- Black : 1 Amp
- Gray : 2 Amp
- Purple : 3 Amp
- Pink : 4 Amp
- Tan : 5 Amp
- Brown : 7.5 Amp
- Red : 10 Amp
- Blue : 15 Amp
- Yellow : 20 Amp
- Clear : 25 Amp
- Green : 30 Amp
- Orange : 40 Amp
Manufacturer Profile : Littelfuse, Inc.
For eight decades, LittelFuse has been developing industry-leading circuit protection products by working closely with their customers. These unique partnerships have led to such innovations as the first small, fast-acting protective fuse in 1927, the first automotive blade fuses and the world's smallest SIDACtor device. Littelfuse solutions can be found in virtually every product that requires electrical energy, from automotive to computers to Telecom devices.
|Product Name||Littelfuse ATO Series Fuse | 4 Amp | 25 Pack|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov