FUSE SELECTION CRITERIA :
- Glass fuses are widely used in electronic and electrical applications where proper fuse selection is critical to performance.
- ∗For electronic/electrical applications, fuse must be rated at 125 volts or better.
- ∗Voltage must match or exceed the fuse being replaced (125 volts for household current; 12 volts for auto; 24 volts for heavy duty.)
- ∗Amperage must match that of the old fuse.
- ∗Glass fuses are available in fast-acting or time-delay versions.
- In general, glass fuses are designated by physical size and type :
- ∗All AGC fuses measure 1/4" x 1-1/4".
- ∗All AGW fuses measure 1/4" x 7/8".
- ∗SFE fuses are the exception to the rule: they change in length, as amperage ratings increase.
|Product Name||Littelfuse: 15 Amp Fuse - 5 Pack - (AGW Glass Tube)|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov