This listing contains 30 individual Weather Pack FM. Terminals
- Weather-Pack male terminals, female terminals and cable seals are secured into connector bodies with a hinge lock assembly.
- Cable seals must be used with mating terminals to create a weather-tight connection.
- Use the cavity plug for all pin locations not filled with terminals.
- The plug or tower half connector body comes with a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force.
- Weather-Pack connectors have a wide temperature range from -40F to 257F, and can withstand high heat under-hood applications.
- Apply the cable seal to your wire before stripping.
- Align the cable seal with wire insulation.
- Insert Weatherpack terminal in a crimping tool, then position the wire, seal in place.
- Crimp and visually inspect for good crimp before installing in connector body.
Manufacturer Profile : JT&T The Best Connection
Since their inception in 1978, The Best Connection, Inc., (d.b.a. JT&T Products), has been an innovator in marketing electrical wiring accessories. Along with personalized service, their commitment to providing higher quality products remains a core value as they continue to produce top-quality electrical wire and accessories around the world.
|Product Name||JT&T: 20-18 AWG Weather Pack FM. Terminal 30 Pcs|
|Brand||THE BEST CONNECTION, INC.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov