Hopkins "Plug-In-Simple" wiring kit give you a quick and painless installation and/or replacement of your vehicle towing kit. Involves no wire cutting or splicing of wires, Hopkins Plug-In-Simple kits come with everything you require. Utilizing OEM connectors for their enhanced fit and tight weatherproofing, as well as having corrosion resistant terminals, this product was built to last and stand the test of time. Hopkins Manufacturing has been trusted since 1953 to deliver great and outstanding products, and they have yet to disappoint!
Clicking a link below, will open a new tab in your web browser.
- Chevrolet Astro Van : 1995 - 2005
- Chevrolet Blazer : 1995 - 2004
- GMC Jimmy : 1995 - 2002
- GMC Safari : 1995 - 2005
- Oldsmobile Bravada : 1996 - 2001
- GMC Envoy (without Tow Package) : 1999 - 2000
- "Plug-In-Simple" Wire kit.
- Utilizes OEM vehicle connectors for enhanced fit and weatherproofing.
- Corrosion resistant terminals.
- Product also includes : Dust Cover, cable ties, grease packet, splice connectors and grounding screw.
Manufacturing Profile :
Founded in 1953 and located in Emporia, KS, Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation is recognized as the automotive industry's leader in towing electrical products. Living by their mission, the company's focus continues to be making the towing experience simpler and more rewarding through innovation and value.
|Product Name||Hopkins: Tow Kit (1995-2002 Chevy|
|Brand||HOPKINS MANUFACTURING CORP|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov