These heavy wall copper lugs are 80% heavier walled than standard lugs. Wider pad for better electrical contact, with thicker pad for greater strength and conductivity. These MagnaLug connectors are excellent for commercial and industrial applications, and exceed. SAE conductivity standards J163 and J1811.
- Made of 100% copper, tin plated for added conductivity and to resist corrosion.
- Excellent for commercial and industrial applications.
- Exceeds SAE conductivity standards J163 and J1811.
- Conforms to TMC Recommended Practice RO104A, American Trucking Association.
- MagnaLugs are listed by UL/CUL (UL STD 486A), when applied with Quick Cable Quick Crimp tools 4255, 4255R, 4255MR and 4255M.
Manufacturer Profile : The Quick Cable Corporation
Quick Cable is the leading manufacturer of connectors, cable, cable assemblies, and tools for the energy storage industry. They are DC (Direct Current) specialists. Their components, assemblies, and systems are used wherever high performance and reliability are critical, in power generation, renewable energy, transportation, construction, logistics, and aviation. Quick Cable battery enclosures, racks and containment systems, together with related battery maintenance and safety products, assure the safe and optimal use of energy storage. Quick Cable engineers and manufactures their products in the United States and Canada and distribute globally.
|Product Name||Heavy Duty Stud Connector "Magna Lug™" | 2/0 Gauge 1/2"|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov