The Dual function Warning Alarm from ECCO provides you with a back-up alarm equipped with dual tone features in a compact, epoxy sealed housing. The ECCO DF532 works with positive or negative grounded systems and is SAE J994 approved.
- Voltage : 12 to 24 Volts
- Decibels | Reversing : 102
- Decibels | Dual Tone : 102
- Amperage : 0.3 amps
- Approvals : SAE J994 , Type F , CE , e
- Manufacturer's Warranty : 2 Years
- Cost-effective multiple warning in compact housing.
- Epoxy sealed against dust, moisture and vibration.
- Works on positive or negative ground systems
Manufacturer Profile : ECCO Safety Group
ECCO is the North American Division and also the headquarters of the ECCO Safety Group. ECCO (North America) operates from a custom built 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Boise, Idaho. There, they service the aftermarket, OEM and private label customers across the globe in a wide range of markets including mining, construction, towing, utilities, municipalities and Emergency Services.
|Product Name||ECCO Dual Function back-up alarm 12-24 volt - 102 decibel|
|Brand||ELECTRONIC CONTROLS CO.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov