ECCO's 7960 Series LED beacons feature 16 of the latest high-intensity 3-watt LEDs, providing the brightest light output available in an LED beacon. Eleven flash patterns and hi/lo intensity control combine with a long maintenance-free service life and low-amp draw to make this beacon the perfect choice for any application. Easily replaces old rotation or strobe beacons with the latest technology, so no ongoing maintenance is required.
- Voltage : 12-24
- Amperage : 2.5
- Mount Type : 3 Bolt-Flange / 1" Pipe
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 11 flash patterns with hi/lo intensity control.
- Sixteen 3-watt LEDs provide unrivaled flash intensity.
- Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation (permanent mount versions are epoxy filled).
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- Temperature Range : -22° to +122° (-30°C to +50°).
Clicking on a link below will open a new, single browser tab.
- Lenses : Amber : R7960LA
Manufacturer's Profile :
What they do at ECCO is known the world over. But why do they do it? All in the name of personnel safety and productivity. For more than 45 years, their people have put professionals first in engineering, designed, manufacturing and service, so they can work safer and with better results. Even at a glance it's clear to see why pros trust ECCO when there's a job to be done right.
|Product Name||ECCO 7960A : SAE Class I Pulse LED Amber Beacon (12-24V)|
|Brand||ELECTRONIC CONTROLS CO.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov