ECCO's low profile 6500 Series strobe lights offer outstanding value when a cost-effective SAE Class II light is required. Featuring a shock-resistant five-point power supply mounting and robust reinforced polypropylene base, this series of lights are suitable for both on or off-highway applications. Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allow easy field service without tools. Model-specific options include double or quad flash patterns.
- Voltage : 12-48
- Amperage : 2.4
- Flash Pattern : Double / Quad
- Flash Per Minute : (80 x 2) or (65 x 4)
- Mount Type : 3-Bolt Flange | 1" Pipe
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Robust reinforced polypropylene base.
- Thread-on Polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service.
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates 5 support points.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- Warranty : Strobe = 2 Years | Flashtube = 6 months
Clicking on a link below will open a new, single browser tab.
- Flashtube : R6501FT
- Lenses : Low Profile | Amber : R6050LA
Manufacturer Profile : ECCO Safety Group
ECCO is the North American Division and also the headquarters of the ECCO Safety Group. ECCO (North America) operates from a custom built 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Boise, Idaho. There, they service the aftermarket, OEM and private label customers across the globe in a wide range of markets including mining, construction, towing, utilities, municipalities and Emergency Services.
|Product Name||ECCO 6550A : SAE Class II Amber Strobe (12-48V)|
|Brand||ELECTRONIC CONTROLS CO.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov