Ecco's back-up alarm 530 is of compact size and equipped with a universal mounting bracket that maximizes location options. Self grounding with stud terminal connections ; sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture and vibration.
ECCO invented the back-up alarm and since then, they've been innovating them to make your every move safer. Available in a variety of sizes and compliant specifications, back-up alarms from ECCO are easy to install, and work without fail.
- Voltage : 12-24
- Decibel : 102 dB(A)
- Amperage : 1.0
- Alarm Type : ∗SRC : Self Resonating Circuity monitors the frequency of the alarm's sound output on each cycle and adjusts to the optimum frequency for prevailing conditions. This feature maintains the most effective warning signal possible for the life of the alarm by compensating for speaker aging, temperature and humidity variations, as well as the effect of dust and moisture deposits.
- Connection Type : 2 Stud Terminal Bolts
- Approvals : SAE J994 Type F , CE , R10 , UL , IP65
- Manufacturer's Datasheet : ECCO : 530 Product Datasheet
- Compact profile.
- Stud Terminal Connections.
- Self Grounding.
- 2-Bolt mounting.
- Encapsulated electronics extend product life.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Back-Up Alarm Selection : What are the options?
There are several decisions to be made when selecting a back-up alarm.
First, you have the choice between a tonal alarm and a multi-frequency alarm. Industry experts have suggested either can provide an effect warning, and each has its merits as described below.
Second, you must choose an alarm with the appropriate sound pressure level (SPL). OSHA requires a reverse alarm to be audible above the surrounding noise level. If you know the ambient noise level and it remains reasonably constant, then the appropriate fixed dB alarm can be select, whether tonal or multi-frequency.
The key is complying with the requirements of OSHA while selecting the lowest SPL alarm possible so as not to create a noise nuisance. Fortunately, ECCO pioneered another solution - the Smart Back-Up Alarm, which is available in either tonal or multi-frequency. Smart Alarms monitor ambient noise and automatically adjust their output to 5dB above that, satisfying OSHA's requirements. Smart Alarms are the perfect solution for work sites with inconsistent noise or varying noise levels.
Manufacturer Profile : ECCO Safety Group
ECCO is the North American Division and also the headquarters of the ECCO Safety Group. ECCO (North America) operates from a custom built 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Boise, Idaho. There, they service the aftermarket, OEM and private label customers across the globe in a wide range of markets including mining, construction, towing, utilities, municipalities and Emergency Services.
|Product Name||ECCO 500 Series Back-Up Alarm : 12-24V 102dB(A)|
|Brand||ELECTRONIC CONTROLS CO.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov