ECCO 12-80 Volt Single Flash Strobe (6200 Series)
6200 Series Low Intensity Strobe
ECCO Part#: 6220A
6200 Series strobes offer a high quality yet economical lighting solution specifically intended for use in material handling and other electric vehicle applications. These lights are ideal for a broad range of industrial type purposes.
- Voltage: 12 to 80 Volts
- Amperage: 0.3 amps
- Flash per minute: 85
- Mount Type: 2-Bolt
- Manufacturer's Warranty:
Strobe: 5 Years
Flashtube: 6 Months
- Lens Color: Amber
- Bulb: Flashtube 'U'
Part number: R6200FT (included)
- Compact and economical low intensity strobe ideal for industrial applications.
- Rugged glass filled nylon base and polycarbonate lens.
- Epoxy encapsulated circuit board protects against moisture, dust and vibration.
- Field replaceable snap-fit flashtube.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- ECE R10, CE, e, UL, IP66/67.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C).
- Warranty: Strobe = 5 years, Flashtube = 6 months.
(Clicking on one of the following will open a .PDF in a new window)
- Data Sheet for ECCO Part#: 6220A
- Installation Instructions for ECCO Part#: 6220A
- Dimensions (Engineering Drawing) for ECCO Part#: 6220A
ECCOs the North American Division and also the headquarters of the ECCO Group. ECCO (North America) operates from a custom built 80,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Boise, Idaho servicing aftermarket, OEM and private label customers across the globe in a wide range of markets including mining, construction, towing, utilities, municipalities and the emergency services.
Browse all products from ECCO Group (Click Here).
||ELECTRONIC CONTROLS CO.