Dynatex Red Grease is a multi-purpose lubricant that provides extra protection under extreme pressure and temperatures from 0°F to 400°F. It has excellent water resistance which makes it ideal for machinery operating in damp environments. Also for use on bearings, automotive hinges, hitches, fifth wheels, cables, pulleys and chains.
- Resists washout by water, heavy loads, and pressure
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibited
- Won't "pound out"
- Red color for easy identification
- Container: 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Approx. Item Weight: 1 pound
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS :
- Automotive hinges
- Ball and roller bearings
- Truck fleets
- Fifth wheels
- Applications exposed to intermittent water, mud and other contamination.
Manufacturer Profile : Dynatex
Dynatex started in 1971, in Elzabethtown, Kentucky and have always been customer driven. With their attention ot Original Equipment (OEM) specifications and Aftermarket front line needs, they continue to offer high quality, innovative and contemporary solutions for the professional technician and Do-It-Yourself types.
|Product Name||Dynatex: Red Grease Aerosol Can|
|Brand||SOUDAL ACCUMETRIC BOX 150|
|Custom Stock Status||<b></b>|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov