Dynatex Brush-On Electrical Tape outperforms common electrical tape by sealing out moisture and dirt to virtually eliminate corrosion. It sticks to metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic, forming a tough, flexible coating that dries at room temperature in just 5 minutes. Dynatex Brush-On Electrical Tape, with its handy applicator cap, is great for getting into tight places that just can't be reached with ordinary tape. The product's holding power under strong vibrations makes a real hit with 4-wheeling fans. Use anywhere a dependable weatherproof connection is required.
- Container : 4 Ounces
- Approx Weight : 0.5 Pounds
- Quick Drying
- Great for hard to tape places
- Adheres to metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic
- Trouble free (won't unravel like tape)
- Seals out moisture, salt, etc.
- Applicator brush in cap makes it easy to apply
- Flexible rubber formula (won't crack, peel or harden like vinyl)
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS :
- Electrical connections for :
- Pool electricals
- Bilge pumps
- Sprinkler pumps
- Circuit boards
- Will stop terminal screws from vibrating loose
Manufacturer Profile :
Dynatex is a major manufacturer and packager of automotive, heavy duty, fastening, industrial, and marine chemicals. Through their state of the art production processes, Dynatex has the capability of meeting our customers' specialized needs; No matter what the color, size or shape, Dynatex has the ability to deliver.
|Product Name||Dynatex: Brush-On Electrical Tape|
|Brand||SOUDAL ACCUMETRIC BOX 150|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov