The BT2000 is an advaced diagnostic tool that is accurate, fast and affordable.
The tester is designed for use on START-STOP battery systems with the added value of testing traditional automotive batteries and electrical systems.
- Easy-to-Read Intuitive Interface
- Complete Test Report & Fully Customizable Printout
- Advanced HTML Interface to Fully Utilize Test Data
- Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) & AGM Test Availablity
- Detachable Cable for Easy Maintenance
- Test Range:0 C to 50 C
- Application: 6V & 12V Batteries & 12V & 24V Electrical Systems
- Voltage Range: 1.5Vdc - 60Vdc
- Cable Length: 5.9 Feet / 180CM
- Vehicle Types: Automotive START-STOP
- Battery Types:
- Regular Flooded
- AGM Flat Plate
- AGM Spiral
- Enhanced Flooded
- AGM (START-STOP)
Each BT2000 kit includes the following items:
- Printing Paper
- AA Batteries
- Software Disc
- USB Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
DHC is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company. With manufacturing facilities in Taiwan and mainland China, DHC designs, produces and specializes in several products from battery chargers to booster cables. DHC in addition has extensive engineering, research and development capabilities to meet OEM, OES, and ODM needs. DHC has forged partner relationships with many TIER 1 companies globally as a source for their battery testing and charging solutions needs.
|Product Name||DHC: Heavy Duty Battery & Electrical System Analyzer|
|Brand||DHC SPECIALTY CORP.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov