FOR ADDITIONAL PRICING CALL: 888-562-9501
The CTEK 20-Amp OFF-GRID charging system (SKU: 56-677) makes life easier and safer for anyone wanting to charge their batteries with energy generated from a range of sources, such as generators, solar panels, and wind power.
- Charging Voltage : 14.4 Volts (Temperature Compensated)
- Charging Current : 20 Amps
- Solar Panel Capacity : 23 volt / 350 Watt
- Charger Type : 5-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery Type : 12 volt lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, GEL and AGM)
- Battery Capacity : 40Ah to 300 Ah
- Insulation : IP65 (Splash and Dust proof)
- Warranty : 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
CERTIFICATION : Meets ignition protection test requirements of the US Coast Guard stated in Title CFR 183.410
The CTEK 20A OFF-GRID charging system optimizes the charge generated during driving in order to provide you with even more battery capacity when you are off-grid. With the CTEK 20A OFF-GRID charging system, you can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that your batteries will continue to supply you with energy for a specific length of time.
Solar Panel voltage regulator with Maximum PowerPoint Tracking (MPPT), synchronizes with other power sources such as alternator and/or wind generator!
The CTEK D250S is a premium battery isolator, a smart power relay, solar panel voltage controller with MPPT solar power management functionality and a temperature compensated 20 Amp smart battery charger, all combined into one multifunctional product!
The D250S DUAL on-board charger, charges while you drive; it gathers energy from multiple DC power sources (the alternator(s), solar panels and/or wind power generators) and sensor controlled smart charging algorithms and provides temperature controlled charging to meet the charge requirements of your service battery bank in any weather. It increases simplicity and reliability by eliminating the clutter of many individual components including battery switches, secondary battery isolators, relays, load managers, low voltage alarms and cutoffs, separate solar panel and wind generator voltage controls, etc.!
- High Efficiency Power Management!
- Simple to install and use!
- Fully automatic, 5-step charging system!
- Multistep charging from alternators and other DC sources such as solar panels!
- Automatic starter/service battery separation!
- Maintenance charge of starter battery via solar panel!
- High vibration resistant design!
Manufacturer Profile : CTEK North America
The story starts over 30 years ago, when CTEK's Swedish inventor & founder Bengt Wahlqvist, created the first ever battery charger to use electronic pulse technology; and thus, created the worlds first "Smart Battery Charger". Since 1997, CTEK's product range grew significantly to meet the demands of vehicle owners, professional workshops and application in many other industries; and since 2008, sell over one million battery chargers in 70 countries, all over the world, every year.
|Product Name||CTEK D250S DUAL (20 Amp off-grid charge system)|
|Brand||CTEK POWER INC|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov