Relays are commonly referred to as a remote-acting switches and Cole Hersee manufacturers a broad range of styles to meet your application. The continuous duty solenoids minimize arcing and contact oxidation all while maintaining a high performance value.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- For continuous duty, or intermittent use.
- Continuous Rating : 200 Amps @ 12-volt DC.
- SPST (Single Pole, Single Toggle) Normally Open Contacts.
- Plated steel housing. Hexnuts and washers included.
- Silver Contacts.
- Large Copper Battery Studs (5/16" -24).
- Small (control circuit) coil studs; steel 10-32 thread.
- Bracket mounting holes : 5/16" x 19/32" (7.9 x 15.1mm) on 2 13/34" (56.0mm) centers.
Clicking on a link below, will open a new tab in your web browser.
- Product Datasheet : Cole Hersee Continuous Duty Solenoids
Manufacturer Profile : Cole Hersee
Since it's founding in 1924, Cole Hersee has been a pioneer and leader in the development of heavy-duty electrical products for the vehicle industry, and has earned a reputation for quality products at a great value. Cole Hersee collaborated on many basic industry standards, and today, is a perferred supplier of over 2,000 different parts and accessories.
|Product Name||Cole Hersee Vibration Resistant Solenoid | 12 Volt, 200 Amp|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov