The Cole Hersee 24106 is a 12 Volt, 85 Amp (Continuous Duty), Grounded SPST Normally Open single pole Grounded Solenoid Relay. It is equipped with copper contact material.
- Voltage : 12 Volts
- Continuous Duty Amps : 85 Amps
- Contact Material : Copper
- Grounded or Insulated? : Grounded
- Circuitry : SPST
- SPST Normally Open Contacts
- Plated Steel Housing
- Hexnuts and washers included
- Large (Power Circuit) Battery Studs ; Copper 5/16"-24 thread.
- Small (Control Circuit) Coil stud ; Steel 10-32 thread
- Bracket Mounting holes 5/16" x 19/32" (7.9mm x 15.1mm) on 2 13/64" (56mm) centers
CAUTION : Never unscrew the inner hexnuts on the studs! These keep the stud and inner wiring in place!
Manufacturer Profile : Cole Hersee
Since its founding in 1924, Cole Hersee has been a pioneer and leader in the development of heavy-duty electrical products for the vehicle industry, and has earned a reputation for quality and value. Cole Hersee collaborated on many basic industry standards and today is a preferred supplier of over 2,000 dependable vehicle products and accessories.
|Product Name||Cole Hersee Single Pole Solenoid | 12 Volt, 85 Amp SPST|
|Custom Stock Status||<b></b>|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov