FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Small Terminals : 10-32 Thread.
- Large Terminals : 5/16"-24 thread.
- Hex Nuts & Lock-washers are included.
- Requires less than 3.5 amps to operate.
- Small and compact : Easier to mount in tight locations.
- No heat generation.
- 100-Amp Continuous Duty (carry only).
- For 12VDC applications.
Remotely Operated Battery Isolator : The Cole Hersee 24200 can be used to isolate one battery from another in a two battery system and help prevent battery power loss or drain. The 24200 will not produce voltage drop, typically associated with battery isolators, because of it's electro-mechanical characteristics (i.e. not relying on diodes) to perform the isolating function. In this application, the 24200 is used in conjunction with a momentary switch.
Remote Battery Disconnect Switch : The Cole Hersee 24200 can be used as a battery disconnect switch, where the vehicle wiring constraints do not allow for the location of heavy gauge wires. In this application, the 24200 is used in conjunction with a momentary switch, located on a panel or dash.
HOW IT WORKS
- Actuate a momentary switch to close the solenoid's contacts, allowing current to flow.
- One the momentary switch is actuated, the circuit remains closed.
- A second actuation of the momentary switch, re-opens the circuit.
Manufacturer Profile : Cole Hersee
Since it's founding in 1924, Cole Hersee has been a pioneer and leader in the development of heavy-duty electrical products for the vehicle industry, and has earned a reputation for quality products at a great value. Cole Hersee collaborated on many basic industry standards, and today, is a perferred supplier of over 2,000 different parts and accessories.
|Product Name||Cole Hersee Latching Solenoid | 12 Volt, 100 Amp|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov