The Diesel Ignition switches from Cole Hersee are of heavy-duty construction, and provide a superior pre-heat circuit to energize the glow plugs.
- Switch Type: Turn-Key
- Circuitry: 4-Position Ignition Switch
- Accessory Electrical Rating: 10 Amps (12VDC)
- Fuel Electrical Rating: 10 Amps (12VDC)
- Ignition Electrical Rating: 5 Amps (12VDC)
- Start Electrical Rating: 5 Amps (12VDC)
- Housing: Diecast
- First Position: Momentary Fuel ∼ (Spring Return to Off)
- Second Position: Off ∼ (Key Removeable)
- Third Position: Ignition / Accessory
- Fourth Position: Ignition / Start ∼ (Spring Returns to Ignition / Accessory)
- Contact Type: Copper
- Terminal Type: 5 Screw Terminals
- Handle Material: Brass (Key)
- Handle Type: Key Operated
- Mounting Stem: 1" -24 Mounting Stem with O-Ring Seal
- Fits Panels: upto 3/32"
- Gasket: Gasket-Sealed Terminal Insulator
Manufacturer Profile : Cole Hersee
Since it's founding in 1924, Cole Hersee has been a pioneer and leader in the development of heavy-duty electrical products for the vehicle industry, and has earned a reputation for quality products at a great value. Cole Hersee collaborated on many basic industry standards, and today, is a perferred supplier of over 2,000 different parts and accessories.
|Product Name||Cole Hersee: Diesel Ignition and Start Switch - 4 Position|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov