The Cole Hersee 24452 is a Reversing module that carries a heavy load and is suitable for intermittent or continuous operation at 12 volts DC. Ideal for tarp or lift applications as well as for hoists, hatches, winches, windlasses, snowplows, intake fans, exhaust fans, vehicle out-riggers, and many other direction reversing applications.
Fully sealed to accommodate harsh environments. Dynamic braking stops the motor when the control switch is turned OFF. Low profile module (less than 2" high) saves space in cramped installations. Studs are secured in epoxy.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- High performance silver-tin oxide contacts, assure long cycle life.
- 70 Amps at 12 Volts DC (Intermittent).
- Max On-Time : 5 Minutes.
- Off-Time : 3 Minutes (50 Amps at 12 VDC Continuous).
- For intermittent use, it is recommended to use a 3-function switch for : On - Off - Momentary On
- For Continuous Operation, it is recommended to use a 3-function swich for : On - Off - On
- Operational Temperature Range : -40° to 179.6°F (82°C)
- Fully sealed (IP67 Rated).
- Tin-Plated brass studs and hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Dielectric strength : 500 Volt RMS (between coil and Contact)
Manufacturer Profile : Cole Hersee
Since it's founding in 1924, Cole Hersee has been a pioneer and leader in the development of heavy-duty electrical products for the vehicle industry, and has earned a reputation for quality products at a great value. Cole Hersee collaborated on many basic industry standards, and today, is a perferred supplier of over 2,000 different parts and accessories.
|Product Name||Cole Hersee 12 Volt Forward & Reverse Relay Module|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov