Sure Power Multi-Battery Isolators are the original Battery Isolator, and still the best on the market. Multi-Battery Isolators are used to eliminate multi-battery drain when two or more battery banks are in a charging system. They perform as well or battery then existing factory installed components. Specifically designed to exceed OEM Specifications, they are equipped with Solid-State Electronics, which isolate each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and charge according to its own needs. They are more efficient and reliable then mechanical or solenoid systems, and have the reputation as the most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market.
For optimum system performance it is recommended that a battery labeled "Deep Cycle" be used in the auxiliary position.
- Charge Inputs : 1
- Battery Outputs : 2
- Amperage Rating : 240 AmpsDIMENSIONS
- The Original, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was 'invented' by Sure Power Industries in 1959!
- Eliminate multi-battery drain when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Perform as well or better than existing factory installed compnents.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Sold-State Electronics : Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and charge according to its own needs.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid systems.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most application needs.DOCUMENTATION
- Length : 12.5 inches
- Width (Base) : 4.5 inches
- Height : 2.5 inches
- Height (w/ posts) : 3.375 inches
Clicking on one of the following links, will open a new tab in your browser.VEHICLE APPLICATION : GROUP 1 ISOLATOR
- General motros (Delcotron/Delphi) : Except Delcotron/Delphi CS-Series alternators.
CS-Series is used on most 1985 and newer GM Vehicles.
- Ford Vehicles : Up-to Year 1998.
- Chysler Vehciles : All models and Years including Nippondenso external Alternators.
- Jeep Vehicles : Equipped with Nippondenso-series regulated alternators.
- Japanese Imports : With alternators using external voltage regulator/external sensing.
- Motorola : Load-Handler series or BEM Remote Sense series.
Manufacturer Profile :Sure Power Industries (now part of Eaton/Cooperbussman) provides a wide variety of quality products and engineering services designed to aid in the management of DC electrical systems. Since inventing the Battery Isolator in 1959, Sure Power has been designing and manufacturing innovative, reliable and cost competitive products and services for a wide variety of markets including off-highway, bus, and truck, marine and automotive.
|Product Name||Sure Power 240 Amp Multi-Battery Isolator | 1-Input, 2-Output|
|Brand||SURE POWER INC.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov