- Tensile Strength: 50 pounds (22.67 kg)
- Bundle Diameter: 1/16" to 2"
- Mounting hole Diameter: 3/16"
- Color: White
- Material: Nylon 6/6 UL Listed.
- MIL-Spec: 3367-1, 2, 4, 9
- UV Stabilized: (Black Only)
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees - 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 Celsius)
∗∗ MATERIAL NOTES ∗∗
Natural Nylon 6/6: General Purpose nylon is high in strength and lightweight. It is non-toxic and offers a wide temperature range. Nylon 6/6 is a hydroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture.
UV Stabilized Nylon 6/6 (Black Only): Ultraviolet Nylon offers the same features of the natural nylon but also protects against UV light. It contains well-dispersed carbon black for maximum resistance to weathering. This material is designed for outdoor applications.
|Product Name||Bay State: 7" White Wire Ties - 100 Pieces (str: 50 lbs)|
|Brand||ADVANCED CABLE TIES, INC.|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov