This Tinned Plated Copper Lug terminal is cUL listed and made from seamless tubes of 99.9% Copper for high conductivity. Specifically designed for stranded copper wires and boats a larger pad area for better contact and can handle voltage up to 600 Volts. The terminal itself comes stamped with the cable size it was designed for, as well as the size of the hole for the stud post - and comes also with a highly controlled flare to allow easy cable insertion, and lastly, a tight barrel to pad transition which provides longer usable barrel lengths. Can be crimped or soldered.
- Wire Size : 4/0 AWG (0000 Gauge)
- Stud Size : 1/2 Inch
- Material : Copper, Tinned Plated
- Maximum Voltage Rating : 600 Volts
- cUL listed.
- Can be crimped or soldered.
- Rated for use up to 600 volts.
- Larger pad area for better contact.
- Designed for copper-stranded wires.
- Tinned Plated for high corrosion resistance.
- Cable size and stud hole size stamped on pad.
- Highly controlled flare to allow easy cable insertion.
- Tight barrel to pad transition provides longer usable barrel length.
- Made from seamless tubes of 99.9% copper for high conductivity.
Manufacturer Profile : National Standard Parts Associates
NSPA is one of the leading manufacturers of sealed, heat shrink connectors and terminals. After 30 years in the business, their motto has stayed the same, "Do it once, do it right!" They are a family owned business that still operates today using traditional values and understands the importance of honesty, integrity, and keeping it's customers happy.
|Product Name||4/0 AWG Tinned Copper Lug : 1/2" Stud Size|
|Brand||NATIONAL STANDARD PARTS|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov