Strip Caulk is used as a thumb-grade seam sealer for filling in joints, seams, voids and gaps. Typical applications include engine compartments seams, firewall, and other non-visible automotive seams, gaps, and joints. A soft, non-hardening butyl rubber material. It is used as a thumb-grade seam sealer for filling in joints, seams, voids and gaps. The permanently-pliable formula means the sealer won't dry out and become brittle -- No re-work because sealer dried up and stopped working. Excellent high temperature resistance means this caulk can perform many sealing functions in engine-compartment temperatures. Excellent gap-filler can plug holes to prevent noise and moisture penetration.
- Remains permanently pliable.
- Excellent high temperature resistance.
- Capable of filling voids.
- No re-work because sealer dried up and stopped functioning.
- Capable of performing many sealing functions in engine compartment.
- Plug holes to prevent noise, moisture penetration.
- No re-work because sealer shrunk and seal was lost.
- Won't dry out and become brittle.
- Can be used in areas requiring resistance to high temperatures.
- Excellent gap-filler.
- Remains at original size to retain sealing properties.
Manufacturer Profile :
From the collision repair professional to the individual vehicle enthusiast, people around the world trust 3M products to protect, repair and keep their vehicles looking showroom new. Their understanding of these important markets helps 3M Technologies deliver the innovative solutions our customers have come to expect from 3M.
|Product Name||3M: Strip Calk - Black|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov