The Scotch Super 33+ is a premium grade vinyl electrical insulating tape, its aggressive adhesive and elastic backing ensure easy, water-resistant conformation to irregular surfaces in low temperatures, yet will not ooze or melt in high temperatures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing.
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive.
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations.
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds.
- Compatible with epoxy and polyurethane resins.
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors.
- For indoor or outdoor applications.
- EU RoHS Compliant
- China RoHS Compliant
- UL Listed : UL 510 Standard Insulating Tape (product category OANZ, File E129200)
- CSA Certification : Standard C22.2 No.197-M1983 PVC Insulating Tape, File LR 48769.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Adhesive Material : Rubber Resin
- Backing Material : Polyvinyl Chloride
- Dielectric Strength : 1150 Milli-Volts
- Operating Temperature : -0.4°F to 221°F (-18°C to 105°C)
- Tape Color : Black
- Tape Grade : Premium
- Type of Tape : Vinyl Electrical
- Length : 66 Feet
- Width : 3/4 Inches
- Thickness : 7 milli-inches
- Weight : 0.5 Pounds
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 105°C (220°F).
- Primary electrical insulation for 600 volt bus applications, and protective jacketing for low and high voltage bus.
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs.
- Harnessing of wires and cables.
Manufacturer Profile :
From the collision repair professional to the individual vehicle enthusiast, people around the world trust 3M products to protect, repair and keep their vehicles looking showroom new. Their understanding of these important markets helps 3M Technologies deliver the innovative solutions our customers have come to expect from 3M.
|Product Name||3M: Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape (3/4") 66 feet|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov